Good to Know
Cancer treatment means taking extra care looking after yourself. We’ve outlined some good-to-know information to help you deal with these changes.
Look fresh in minutes.
1. Tap concealer over dark under-eye circles, blemishes, or broken capillaries.
2. Smooth tinted moisturizer with an SPF of 30 or higher over clean skin to hydrate and protect.
3. Smile, and dust powder blush or bronzer on apples of your cheeks; apply what’s left on forehead, chin, and nose for a healthy glow.
4. Define brows with brow pencil or powder, and apply mascara to upper lashes.
5. Hydrate and protect lips with a lip balm or gloss that contains an SPF of 30 or higher.
Change your toothbrush every month during treatment.
Your cancer treatment may make you very sensitive to perfumes in products. You may want to choose unscented formulas.
Look Good Feel Better is a collaboration of:
© 2017 The Look Good Feel Better Foundation
Look Good Feel Better® is a registered trademark of the Look Good Feel Better Foundation.
The Look Good Feel Better Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization.
This website is made possible through generous grant support from P&G Beauty.